Microsoft 365 Operation Specialist
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Experis AG
Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist to work on a project to introduce Microsoft 365 for all employees globally.
This is an one year contract.
- Be the technical leader for design, implementation, testing and operations of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online products
- Support data and application migration from Legacy system(s) to Microsoft cloud.
- Configure OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online services and settings
- Develop and track metrics for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, including up-time, storage, and usage reports
- Document OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online configuration and design
- Provide OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online support to end users
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a specialist in the area of respective Microsoft 365 apps - SharePoint and/or OneDrive
- Experience in handling Microsoft SharePoint, Groups, Teams and OneDrive
- Strong PowerShell Scripting knowledge (including Azure, PnP PowerShell
- Knowledge of Authentication and Security Controls available for M365
- Experience in configuring Proxy and Express Route for Microsoft365
- Fluent in English
- German is an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos over.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.