PKI & Crypto Policies and Governance expert
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35!
Jobholder is a technical security expert, who will design and maintain PKI policies. May lead (from a technical perspective) and coach colleagues, from a technology standpoint, within the PKI & Crypto team.
- Participate in the design and architecture of PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Participate in the design and architecture of the PKI Governance.
- Design and document the policies and practices related to PKI & Crypto.
- Act as subject matter expert in the PKI & Crypto domain.
- Become product owner of one or multiple products or technologies.
Required Technical skills
- Experience with the design and implementation of Public Key Infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of industry best practices and standards in PKI and Cryptography.
- Good knowledge in designing, developing and writing PKI policies and practices.
- Well aware of the critical, sensitive, legal and regulatory aspects of the PKI.
- Good knowledge of hardware key containers (HSM, Smartcard).
- Good knowledge of Certificate Authority software (Microsoft, Nexus, EJBCA, ).
- Knowledge of TLS and crypto technologies.
- Knowledge of cryptographic libraries (OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, MS CNG, pyca/cryptography, ).
- Language: English