SQL Database Administrator - Dutch speaking - Belgium
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Apollo Solutions
SQL Database Administrator - Dutch speaking
6months + (ongoing)
€450 per day
*DUTCH SPEAKING ROLE*
A long-term contract opportunity is available for an experienced SQL Server Database Administrator to join one of the largest manufacturing company's in the USA and Europe. You must be a fluent Dutch speaker to be eligible for this position.
As an SQL Database Administrator you will be a part of a team, which is dedicated to providing a secure server infrastructure through continuous development.
- You will work with Developers to assist with the ongoing improvement of the database and infrastructure of the business.
- Processing DB requests
- DML changes
- Tuning in monitoring
- Problem support
- Participate in the automation of routine tasks, automatic monitoring of operational systems and quality controls.
- Play a role in the global strategy to realize further industrial IT standardization and knowledge transfer between different sections and departments,
- Together with the team ensure the continuity, constant growth and renewal of the database landscape.
Essential Technical Skills:
- The relevant technologies used are Microsoft SQL Server 2019, 2016, 2014.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016+ knowledge (required)
- Knowledge Microsoft Server OS (preferably)
- Optional knowledge other RDBMS: OracleRDB, Oracle, MySQL
- Optional knowledge of RedGate SQL Monitoring tool
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to (see below)