Cloud Security Architect
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by ITech Consult
Cloud Security Architect - 100% - Zürich
We are looking for an experienced Cloud security professional for one of our Global Zürich based clients. You will work as the focal point for security activities across company and coordinate security governance, risk and compliance, define and advance the company's cyber security strategy and architecture as well as supporting the implementation of vital security capabilities.
You will contribute directly to successful business outcomes by driving digitalisation forward whilst supporting the IT Teams in securely designing applications, platforms and infrastructure.
- Develop practical and versatile security requirements, architecture blueprints and processes.
- Help secure applications and solutions in the public cloud environment.
- Support Cloud Architects in developing secure enterprise solutions on public cloud platforms; mainly Azure and Ali.
- Lead projects to advance technical and organisational cloud security competences and adopt new emerging Cloud security trends, eg by leading proofs of concepts.
- Review, advise on and approve security concepts for a variety of digital solutions from across the business.
- Collaborate with IT infrastructure teams to develop the next generation IT architecture which serves the company's needs while providing enterprise-level security.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers inside architecture teams, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their core and functional IT departments.
- Significant knowledge of major cybersecurity concepts, technologies, and standard methods, and willingness to dive into new areas.
- Deep expertise with several of the following cybersecurity areas: network security, application security, API security, container security, cloud infrastructure configuration, identity and access control, modern authentication and authorization protocols, endpoint security, mobile security, Microsoft workplace- and office products.
- CISSP, CCSP, SANS GIAC or similar qualifications are a plus.
- Familiarity in the implementation of security standards in regulated environments.
- Ability to understand and contribute hands-on to long-term and operational cloud security.
- Solid grasp of existing application and service development, familiar with agile application development processes and the security challenges that come with it.
- Feeling comfortable with leading through sophisticated conversations across multiple partners in a consulting and mediating way.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, empathetic and solution-focused manner and to independently create appropriate documentation.
- English - Business Fluent
- German-Nice to Have
Reference No.: 920696KS
Role: Cloud Security Architect
Duration: 6 months + (option to extend)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.