Business Change & Communications Manager
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Exciting opportunity for a Transformation Programme Manager to join a highly recognised professional services firm for an initial 3-month contract assignment, if there is a high class of delivery it is very likely this will extend into a long-term mission. Please note this role will fall inside IR35, additionally, we will require someone to undertake travel to the client site x1 day per week either in London or York.
We are seeking someone with experience within consulting organisations and ideally should have some logistics/transportation experience.
Scope of the Programme
- Define the programme target operating model (TOM)
- Determine the gap between the current operating model and the TOM
- Develop a prioritised change implementation plan that can deliver the TOM
- Clearly articulate the emerging operating model and translate it into an organisational design
- Support the project lead in deriving the operating model service design
- Own the process of running change impact assessments and help fill key parts of the operating model implementation plan
- Own the narrative that is shared with key stakeholders and the wider business
- Significant experience with operating model transformation
- Experience in defining a target operating model (desirable)
- Experience in developing change impact assessments and developing operating model implementation plans
- Can translate operating model concepts into plain language that can be shared with key stakeholders and the wider organisation
- Ideally worked in consulting and supported a number of successful client initiatives
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.