Oracle Financials Functional Consultant - Banking
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Salt
Oracle Financials Functional Consultant - Banking Client - Brussels
Duration: 1 year freelance Contract
*remote working initially to the end of 2021. In 2022, you will be required to onsite 3 days per week*
Some business travel may be required during the mission within Europe.
Strong Oracle Financials Functional Consultant required for new entities Implementation.
Corporate Support Applications team is looking for a Oracle Financials Functional Consultant to join our Project team.
Minimum experience: 5 Years
- End to end Oracle Financials implementation experience.
- Oracle eBS V 12.2 experience.
- Strong understanding of core Oracle Financials Tax, FA, GL, P2P, R2R, AR, iExpenses, PA (incl. intercompany billing), OM
- Data migration (GL/AP/FA/AR).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong requirement gathering.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Usage of ALM, More4apps
- English: Speaking and writing
Areas of Responsibility:
- Gather requirements.
- Work with the internal developer team to build interfaces from Legacy applications.
- Embed ownership of finance processes within all areas and regions of the business.
- Work with finance teams to build the solution.
- Testing and Training.
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to (see below)