MES Consultant (manufacturing) - Belgium, near Mechelen
Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Contracts IT Ltd
MES Consultant (manufacturing)
Location: at least 2-3 days near Mechelen, the other days remote (Belgium)
Language: English mandatory and Dutch (desirable)
- Must have 5-10+ years of experience with MES, preferably Rockwell FTPS in Biotech and API Manufacturing
- Hands-on experience in a biotech manufacturing business processes
- Pharma MES design and implementation experience
- Process automation systems like PLC, DCS, SCADA and their integrations to MES as well as ERP
- Able to design control strategy as per ISA 95 from L0 to L1
- Communication protocols and interfaces like OPC, TCPIP, Ethernet, Control Net, Device Net
- Design and define batch recipe as per ISA 88
- Should be able to architect recipe and data requirements to fulfil Mfg. Batch Records
- Implementation of MES EBR and RbE
- Biotech process and Utility Equipment operations and local control systems
- Pharma Manufacturing Enterprise technology like SAP, Oracle, JDE.
- Functional knowledge of Manufacturing systems like LIMS, PRS, Labeling and Asset Management Systems
- MES module configurations like PE, PM, Data Manager, Recipe/WF designer, PR etc.
Please send your CV to Javaid or Fabrice and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply.