Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Dynamic Pain and Wellness PLLC
Dynamic Pain and Wellness
THE DYNAMIC VISION: The vision of DYNAMIC Pain & Wellness is to provide several pain therapies under one roof with a focus on respect and compassion for each individual patient. We strive to provide a welcoming environment free of the stigma of a typical pain management clinic. Customer service is a priority. All patients and families will leave knowing that each member of our staff cares. We know that pain is not only physical, but it is also an emotional experience. Our highly skilled clinical staff will use the newest technologies to ensure optimum physical well-being. The Wellness in our name refers to our unwavering desire to improve your quality of life in addition to managing your pain. We are DYNAMIC because we offer constant progress towards wellness and a plethora of treatment options.
Job Purpose: Assist doctor with in office procedures.
- Prepare patient for procedures.
- Assist doctor with in office procedures using a C-arm.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage procedure supplies and medical supply inventory in office.
Compensation: Competitive Hourly Rate with Paid Time Off
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:45 am- 5:00 pm
Please do not call regarding job.
Job Type: Full-time
- CMA, LPN, Sterile Tech preferred
- Excellent Patient Care
- EMR (Prognocis a plus!)
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology knowledge
- Prioritize work and be detail oriented
- Use active listening skills
- Position may require travel