PKI & Crypto Venafi expert
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Base 3
This role is inside IR35 for UK applicants!
- Participate in the design and architecture of PKI & Crypto solutions based on the Venafi platform.
- Participate in the design and architecture of automated key and certificate life cycle management based on the Venafi platform using CI/CD platforms and Venafi drivers.
- Develop and integrate certificate life cycle management solutions based on the Venafi platform using CI/CD platforms and Venafi drivers.
- Define policies and practices for the certificate life cycle management based on NIST 1800-16.
Required Technical skills
- Good knowledge of Public Key infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of the Venafi platform (or other certificate life cycle management platform)
- Good knowledge of automated key and certificate life cycle management using CI/CD platforms (Azure DevOps, Ansible Tower) and Venafi drivers.
- Ability to integrate on different technology stacks (Windows, Linux, C/C++, .Net, Java).
- Good knowledge of cryptographic libraries (OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, MS CNG, pyca/cryptography).
- Good knowledge of different key and certificate store interfaces (pkcs#12, Java KeyStore, Windows Cert store)
- Good knowledge on different key and certificate usages: TLS, Digital Signatures, Encryption
- Experience with certificate inventory building using network and OS scanning.
- Good knowledge of TLS and crypto technologies.
- Good knowledge of hardware key containers (HSM, Smartcard).
- Development: Python, Java or C/C++
- Language: English