Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Are you a passionate Scrum Master who wants to grow with diverse and energetic team(s) in the financial industry?
Would you like to coach and facilitate the team(s) to reach the next level with your wide experience and knowledge in Agile?
Here is a fantastic project for you! Scroll down to see what we offer.
We are looking for Scrum Master who is able to build and lead high-performing scrum teams! You will be working as Scrum Master for 1-2 team(s) and support your team members to develop skills and knowledge in Agile.
What are you going to do?
- Creates and leads high performing teams. Through coaching your team members to be self-organized and cross-functional and by being the ambassador of the scrum framework to the team.
- Guides the team(s) to continuously deliver highly valuable increment. By leading the scrum events, removing impediments and driving the development of the release and sprint roadmaps.
- In partnership with the product owner, mentors/coaches scrum teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitates the definition of minimal viable product, and leads continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog.
- Develops a clear understanding of projects within the program portfolio, leads a scrum team with a clear understanding of business and IT context
- Ensures that Agile-related project reporting and metrics.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you:
- HBO or University education degree.
- Certified Scrum Master (PSM II).
- Experience as a scrum master in an IT or software development setting (3+ years).
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams.
- Experience leading Agile scrum teams in complex environment is strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of Agile scrum and other Agile methodologies.
- Experience in advocating Agile practices and principles across cross-functional teams.
- Preferably experience in DevOps and how to manage run and change activities parallel.
- Good written and verbal communication in Dutch (good to have) and English
- Deeply collaborative leadership style.
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations that result in positive, actionable outcomes.
- Ability to navigate complex and diverse landscapes effectively.
- Good facilitation and presentation skills; ability to adapt approach to different types of engagements.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.