Website Performance Analyst (Google Analytics)
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Contractsonline Ltd
A Website Performance Analyst is required for my government client based in Coventry (remote working), Outside IR35.
Key skills: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, SEO, Big Query, providing insights.
- To analyse and develop performance measurement frameworks - KPIs, goals, user needs and benefits, and analyse the overall performance of the digital service.
- Highlight key trends and insights from dashboards, depending on the purpose and audience it serves.
- Work with project teams to implement and validate appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks.
- Extract data that is accurate and fit for purpose, working with developers to configure, test and update configurations.
- Analyse data to create compelling evidence-based/actionable-data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions.
- Inform the iterative design of the service in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy.
- Ensure reporting data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy.
- Provide a digital perspective and collaborate with other digital and analytical professionals, especially user researchers, to provide collective insights and
- Work as part of an Agile team, where appropriate, on a specific project or in day-to-day continuous improvement activities.