Lead Application Developer (C# .NET Core, Ms Azure, Composite UI)
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Contractsonline Ltd
A Tech Lead/Lead .NET C# Developer is required for my government client based in Coventry (remote working), Outside IR35.
- Experience designing Cloud services within the Microsoft stack and applying current design patterns
- Software experience - C#/.NET Core MVC, Functions as a Service (Azure Functions), CosmosDB, Azure Search, APIM, WebAPI2, Dependency Injection and Razor view engine
- Demonstrable understanding of Server Side CSS pre-processors such as SASS.
- Experience of adhering to WCAG accessibility criteria at AA standard and use of related accessibility mark-up.
- Ability to communicate accessibility requirements to other team members.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of version control - GIT
- Proven understanding of all desktop and mobile browsers and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Working experience with automation tools such as Gulp or Grunt.
- CI/CD - Deployment pipeline experience as well as Cloud experience
- Experience of using TDD, BDD and other Unit Test methodologies
- Work as part of a small team delivering products and services in an Agile programme delivery environment
Additional knowledge and experience an advantage:
- Developing digital services for GOV.UK (publicly available information)