Programme and Business Relationship Manager
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Allen Lane Ltd.
Allen Lane are delighted to be working with Action for Children on the recruitment of a number of exciting roles that will directly manage them through an exciting 3 year digital transformation programme.
This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of a leading UK Charity that help hundreds of thousands of children every year across over four hundred services. Their successful reach and impact is reliant on the sound infrastructure that supports their frontline services, including technology and digital. They are seeking a strong leader to join the organisation as Programme and Business Relationship Manager to take them through this exciting transformation period.
As Programme and Business Relationship Manager, you will use the IT Training, BRM and BA functions to successfully manage and deliver programmes to support achievement of strategic objectives, delivering business benefits and applying relevant and latest programme and project management methodologies.
- Successfully delivery of the strategic technology programmes to support Action for Children achieving its strategic objectives, using the recognised methodologies (such as MSP, Agile etc) within agreed timescales, scope and budget.
- Source, negotiate with, select, engage, and then monitor the performance of consultants and external suppliers engaged in projects and initiatives to support the delivery of the programme.
- Lead a team of project managers, business analysts, IT Trainers and Business Relationship Managers providing supervision and guidance in the application of appropriate methodologies to support the successful delivery of their project(s).
- Lead and manage the internal analysis of business processes and business requirements, analyse external market data and trends, and use this information to estimate business benefits, costs, risks and timescales to produce a business case for investment.
- Lead the engagement of senior stakeholders to build support for the proposed investment and the business benefits it will deliver.
- Programme and project management qualifications
- Significant experience of delivering large programmes of technology change that have lasting and significant impact on an organisation.
- Experience of business analysis, process mapping and re-engineering.
- Experience of both Infrastructure and Applications project delivery, with expertise in at least one.
- Strong change management and leadership skills.
Action for Children are committed to allowing employees to work predominantly remotely, therefore candidates must be willing to travel to the Watford office only monthly.
Employee benefits include:
- 29 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle scheme
- Discount portal - discount off high street brands, concierge, travel agency
- Wellbeing support
Action for Children also welcome applicants seeking flexible hours or pro rata 4 days a week.