Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by The Bridge Ltd
Moodle Developer - Remote
Remote (EU) - Competitive Rate
I'm currently working with a digital consultancy based in the Nordics who have a requirement for an experienced PHP Developer with strong Moodle or Totara experience. This is a 6 month contract - likely to extend. You will be working fully remotely with their tech and product teams. Ideally you will have experience working on an LMS project with an eLearning CMS like Totara (ideally) or Moodle.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Build eLearning systems with PHP and Moodle.
- Delivering and supporting system implementations of projects through server set-up (Totara installation if you have the skill set), theming (including responsive, mobile-first design) and the implementation of Web Services (Rest, JSON and XML).
- Scoping, agreeing and documenting project and development tasks.
- Developing report sources using MySQL queries.
- Problem-solve complex technical and configuration queries
If this role seems in line with your experience or that of someone you know please get in touch.