MS PowerBI Premium -Administrator - REMOTE - initial 15 days - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "MS Power BI Premium -Administrator" to start from ASAP an initial 15 day contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100%-REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment.
- Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
- 100% OFF-SITE/OFF-SHORE.
- Competitive rate required.
Our UN-client is developing a pilot for self service analytics with an Azure data lake and Power BI Pro. Power BI premium will be used to publish dashboards. Additionally, Databricks and Azure Machine Learning studio will be enabled to support advanced analytics.
- Configure MS Power BI premium for UN-client users
- Ensure secure and robust configuration
- Ensure industry best practices are employed to ensure smooth user experience, optimized performance and connectivity is observe
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, data science, analytics, statistics, information management, public administration, management or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Microsoft certifications in particular related to Azure and Power BI services
- A minimum of five years of working with Azure Cloud and Power BI services
- A minimum of 4 years of working on Power BI Premium as an Administrator
- Mandatory: Demonstrable experience of setting up and configuring a new instance of Microsoft Power BI Premium in an enterprise context, including knowledge of Tenant,Gateway, Workspace, Backup, patch installation, AD group and User security
- Understanding of Microsoft Power BI licencing structures
- Knowledge of Power BI Premium and PRO capacity allocation, troubleshooting user access issues, maintaining security.
- Strong knowledge of Power BI Pro
- Experience working with Power BI admin portal, PowerShell and REST APIs
- Strong SQL Server, SSAS and various SQL Server tools such as Master Data Service
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to convey complex/difficult data science topics to clients in a relatable manner.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.