MS Databricks and Azure ML expert - REMOTE - initial 20 days - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "MS Databricks and Azure ML expert" to start from ASAP an initial 20 day contract (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100%-REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment.
- Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
- 100% OFF-SITE/OFF-SHORE.
- Competitive rate required.
Our UN-client is developing a pilot for self service analytics with an Azure data lake and Power BI Pro. Power BI premium will be used to publish dashboards. Additionally, Databricks and Azure Machine Learning studio will be enabled to support advanced analytics.
The key deliverable is to setup an instance of MS Databricks and Azure ML within an Azure Cloud, connecting to an Azure datalake and Microsoft Power BI Pro.
- Setup and configure an instance of Azure Databricks
- Setup and configure Azure Machine Learning available for Power BI Pro users in the organization
- Ensure an optimized setup for both products in terms of performance, integration, scalability and security
- Advise on how to deploy both products in terms of functionality, capability, potential use cases and outcomes
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, data science, analytics, statistics, information management, public administration, management or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Microsoft certifications in particular related to Azure, Power BI and ML services
- A minimum of five years of working with Azure Cloud services
- A minimum of 4 years of working on Databricks and Azure ML
Mandatory: Demonstrable experience of setting up and configuring a new instance of Databricks and/or setting up and working with Azure ML Studio
- Strong knowledge of Blob Storage, Data Factory, Power BI, Azure Cloud storage
- Experience in working with Power BI
- Experience of building and launching new data models that provide intuitive analytics for the analysts and customers
- Must have strong experience in Data Warehouse ETL design and development, methodologies, tools, processes and best practices
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to convey complex/difficult data science topics to clients in a relatable manner.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.