Senior Manager of Analytics
Posted on Sep 27, 2021 by Skillsoft
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
- Exploit the value of enterprise information and gather insights about how our businesses are performing, and how they can improve - identify opportunities for further growth
- Partner with functional leads to tease out the so what' from the data, and help frame the what do we do from here' storylines with a focus toward business strategy and results
- Identify growth opportunities, evaluate their potential impacts, and assess the level of effort needed to implement each initiative in order to maximize Skillsoft's ROI
- Uncover deep insights about learner and customer org engagement and collaborate with product, customer success and marketing to increase the engagement points for our users
- Analyze retention, and its main drivers - develop strategies to increase retention and upgrades across the various customer and GTM segments
- Financial modeling and forecasting - understand drivers of revenue and order intakes, LTV and CAC for learners and clients, and leverage those insights to extend the LTVs and lower the CACs
- Drive the development of Skillsoft's analytics tools and practices - emerging analytical approaches, skills and technologies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field - engineering, finance, data science, statistics, economics
- At least 10 years of progressive, multi-functional experience in analytics (product, marketing, financial modeling, etc.)
- Analytical skills: outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, experience in developing deep analytical insights about users of digital products and services
- Experience in retention modeling and cohort analysis, and developing customer LTV models
- Excellent business acumen and interpersonal skills: Must be able to work across business lines at various levels to influence and effect change to achieve common goals
- Technical skills: SQL, Tableau (or other BI tools), Adobe/Google Analytics
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.