Automotive Service Technician
Posted on Sep 26, 2021 by Rainier Dodge
Extremely busy shop. Sign-on bonus and moving allownace for experienced Tech.
Ownership that highly values what our technicians are capable of. Rainier Dodge is looking to immediately hire qualified individuals to join our sales team and technicians to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Rainier Dodge, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rainier Dodge is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
. Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan. Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities. Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans. Family owned and operated
* Long term job security. Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule. Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Technician Specific Benefits
. Highly productive shop
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided. Discounts on products and services. Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Professional work environment. High compensation
Responsibilities. Meet quarterly training expectations
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications. ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background. Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Hireology . Keywords: Automotive Technician, Location: East Olympia, WA - 98540
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.