Posted on Sep 26, 2021 by SAIC
Location: KING'S BAY, GA, US
Date Posted: 2021-09-23
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Training & Simulation Service line in Kings Bay, GA. This position would be in support of a large Navy/Marine Corps Customer.
The selected candidate will be responsible for performing and coordinating administrative activities, including identifying, storing, retrieving, and integrating information for dissemination to staff and clients. Responsible for a variety of administrative, fiduciary and clerical duties necessary to run an organization as well as customer service skills to support staff and clients. Must be willing to conform to the policies of both the company and the customer.
Position will require 30-40 hours a week.
Education and experience.
- High School and 0 years or more related experience.
- Customer Service experience (preferable).
- Experience operating Windows and associated Microsoft Office applications including: Outlook, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- The capability to enter and extract information from designated Government database programs as required by the authorized COR. Identifying, Maintain and Secure PII (Personal Identifiable Information), PHI (Protected Health Information), Confidential and Proprietary materials
- The ability to format and produce high quality and error free documents in response to program requirements.
- The ability to adjust in a fast pace and evolving work environment.
- The ability to be a source of information.
- The Administrative Assistant 1 must also possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret clearance before a start date can be assigned.
- Active Interim Secret or Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.