Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Summerlin Pelvic and Physical Therapy
We're looking for reliable candidates with excellent people skills and professionalism, friendly, and self-motivated individuals who are great at multi-tasking. Join our highly experienced team of pelvic health experts that provide preventative and rehabilitative services to patients in our community that experience pelvic floor dysfunction.
- Full time 40 hour per week position
- Primarily treating patients with pelvic floor dysfunction, and others with orthopedic and neurological pathologies
- Onsite mentoring and training in pelvic floor rehabilitation.
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday
- Continuing education
- Medical and Dental coverage
- Company matching 401k
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative bonus structure
About the Company:
Summerlin Pelvic and Physical Therapy is an outpatient therapy provider that specializes in the treatment of pelvic floor dysfunction and other neuromuscular and orthopedic conditions. We are dedicated to patient's rehabilitation needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of clinical experience in outpatient physical therapy setting
- Must possess superb interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with patients and co-workers.
- Have a passion to learn and grow clinically with our company.
- Produce a story worthy service, be genuine and kind.
- Be adaptable and flexible, to accommodate patients and collogues needs.
- Be a team player, part of a clinical team that has to work cohesively
- Be patient centric, and embrace that patient's wellbeing comes first, and all are treated with respect, professionalism and understanding.
- Experience in pelvic physical therapy is preferred but not required
Job Types: Full-time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.