Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Fidelity Investments
As DevOps Engineer, you will be charged with owning and automating our CI/CD pipeline through lower development environment's all the way to production. You will review, analyze and recommend solutions and tools to improve the software development process all while maintaining existing build processes and managing the design and implementation of their replacement. In addition, you will work to make the running of applications in production smoother, more observable, and more automated. This position can be located in Boston, Merrimack, Smithfield, Denver, Westlake or Raleigh.The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- At least 1 - 2 years (or more) of software engineering experience, ideally involving experience in CI/CD process and pipelines, and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Groovy etc
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills/techniques and concepts
- Ability to trace complex CI/CD problems, release issues and environment issues in a multi-component environment.
- Ability to automate tasks and create solutions to problems in a varied technology landscape.
- Ideally experience with cloud services platform such as AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve problems.
- Develop and support the automated CI/CD pipeline
- Develop design and maintain different process automation scripts.
- Review, select, deploy, and support 3rd party tools as needed, like Jenkins Jobs/Plugins/Settings and Integration through CI/CD platform
- Interested in solving unique technology problems in the given application landscape.
- Develop, maintain and enhance key parts of the release procedures and processes. Coordinate release activities with Release Management, Project Management, QA, and Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases.
- Working as a member on the SAI Managed Accounts platform, you will play a key role in enabling us to rapidly deliver product enhancements for our business partners.
- Enable us as a technology delivery organization to execute on moving from a monolithic delivery and application structure to more isolated, service based architecture where releasing software is no longer a ceremony and is highly efficient and automated.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $120k Annual
$120k - $140k Annual
$140k - $170k Annual