Senior Business Intelligence Engineer
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Clean Harbors
Clean Harbors is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to create, build, and sustain business intelligence systems and reporting utilizing the Microsoft technology stack exclusively.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Troubleshoot production issues and resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Gather and refine user requirements;
- Design and develop business intelligence solutions and reporting solutions based on business needs and requirements;
- Unit tests and regression tests software solutions;
- Code migration and management;
- Support end user change management needs (documentation, information, etc.);
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor's degree required;
- 5+ years' related work experience;
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and schema design;
- Strong understanding of SSIS and SSRS;
- Strong understanding of TSQL and MS SQL Server;
- Strong understanding of Visual Studio and TFS;
- Technical Aptitude;
- Organized and attentive to detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to actively collaborate with other team members;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle processes;
- Preferred experience: Azure environment, Data Factory, Synapse;
- Able to perform general office skills;
- Always requires speaking and listening, and acuity;
- Requires standing, walking, carrying, stooping, crouching, sitting, grasping and reaching;
- May require lifting, pulling and/or pushing up to 10 lbs.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at .
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.