Electrical Engineer (PCB Design/FPGAs)
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an Electrical Engineer with expertise in PCB Design/FPGAs. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop mechatronic products from the idea to series production.
- Concept, program & commission electronic circuit parts (digital & analog).
- Design motors & control parameters.
- Construct prototypes & implement endurance, climate, EMC & process tests.
- Write technical documentation & specifications.
- Maintain & further develop existing products.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience in the area of Electrical Engineering.
- Some knowledge in the areas of PCB design, the programming of microcontrollers (C/C++) & CPLDs/FPGAs.
- Any professional experience in electronics development is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Dynamic, flexible, motivated & a good communicator.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.