Software Engineer - Ansible - Pulumi
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Arrows Group
My client is looking for a Senior Developer for an exciting greenfield Architecture platform.
The Platform team works at the forefront of the intersection between cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes) and developer platforms (programming languages, APIs, and application life cycle), helping to define the future of what it means to program the cloud.
In this team you will be working on building out and maintaining my clients Kubernetes bringing the full power of cloud native technologies to the Pulumi Cloud Engineering Platform.
In this role you will be:
- Working with every feature of Kubernetes to implement and maintain within our native provider
- Expanding and enriching Helm support
- Innovating ways to improve the Kubernetes management experience via the Pulumi programming model.
- Architecting and implementing improvements to the Pulumi Core and SDKs
- Coordinating with a distributed team, and the open source community to determine roadmaps, scope features, and improve documentation.
- Interacting maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
You may be a good fit if a majority of this resonates:
- Proficiency in Typescript and Go (bonus: experience with Python or C#)
- Experience with microservices development utilizing kubernetes and helm charts
- Have 5+ years of professional software development experience