Information Security - PCI PIN Assessor
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Barclay Simpson Recruitment
PCI PIN assessor required for a global bank. The role will be focused on assisting the bank plan and execute a full PCI PIN Assessment.
- Plan and scope the PCI PIN assessment
- Validate the scope and test the operations of the bank to determine the nature and type of remediation required to be compliant.
- Advise wider security team of the complex environments that will affect scoping issues
- Review to be undertaken to highlight areas that will be responsible for delivery of the supporting evidence for the assessment
- Prepare responses to each of the standard's criteria, to encapsulate the attestation that the entity is compliant without excess and unnecessary wording
- Non-compliant areas need to be addressed as well in a manner that is in keeping with the requirements of the standard.
- Define the process of delivering assessment into a repeatable self-managed process that can be executed at the anniversary of the assessment by the client with limited external assistance.
As an ideal candidate, you will have an industry certification such as qualified PIN Assessor (QPA) and Qualified Security Assessor (QSA). You will have expert knowledge of orchestrating and conducting PCI PIN Assessments. You will also have a proven track record of delivery in a similar role. Qualified PIN Assessor (QPA) certification is essential.