Software Developer Backend - Fullstack (m/f)
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by emagine
Roles and responsibilities of the project
- You will work in an agile scrum team to deliver user stories, in a startup like environment.
- Analyse specifications
- Define user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions
- Design systems and code
- Design technical solutions and perform feasibility studies.
- Propose viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation.
- Develop software according to Amadeus standards.
- Model, design and implement databases.
- Test and maintain the software
- Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with the Amadeus guidelines.
- Participate in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalize the product.
- Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with Product Manager or Product Definition
- Document your work
- Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments.
Skills and General Profile
- Java, Python BE
- Machine learning,
- REST or JSON
- Work experience: 5+ years of Back End development
- Experience in agile
- English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Flexible mind set, positive, Team player
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner with more than 25 years of experience in IT and business fields. We operate in 14 locations, with offices in Germany, France, the UK, Hungary, Ireland and India. We deploy our highly-skilled specialists to complete one of our clients 750 new projects each year these projects take place in more than 20 countries across the world. emagine is known for our specialised technical know-how, innovative drive and agility. We are consistently growing and in 2019, we achieved a turnover of 154 million, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV in a Word format to Sumi at (see below)