Looking for AWS Architect/Lead - Hague or Amsterdam or Krakow or Wroclaw
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
€80k - €100k Annual
Job Description For AWS Architect/Lead:
- Having enterprise architecture background and cloud architecture
- Driving technical solutions define roadmap AWS cloud architecture enterprise architecture sign Implement IT infrastructure solutions
- Experience in designing highly available and distributed data processing platforms
- Hands-on experience in compute, networking, storage and database AWS services
- Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
- A good understanding of all security features and tools that AWS provides and how they relate to traditional services
- Hands-on experience with AWS deployment and management services
- A strong understanding of how to interact with AWS (AWS SDK, AWS API, Command Line Interface, AWS CloudFormation)
- Experience designing for disaster recovery
- Understanding of common database technologies (eg backup/restoration, replication/mirroring)
- Java SE & EE, Web services, JMS
- Knowledge on big data stack and NoSQL is preferable
- Having Experience in AWS IoT Development
- Gateway Module development
- Identify and define technical requirements for a Cloud-based application
- Identify Cloud services that meet a specific technical requirements
- Scripting using tools such as PowerShell, Linux, R, Windows, etc.
- Develop and implement cloud migration strategies
- Coordinate and communicate solutions related to InfoSec policies and procedures
- Develop containerization solutions (Docker, Kubernetes), Micro Services, Nano Services
- Design and Develop scalable platform
- Automation and release management, deployment and on-boarding automation
- Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS
- Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
- Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- Having rich experience toward Digital Transformation, Digital Twin and Industry 4.0
- End to end data center migration from On-Premises to Cloud
- Experience with an agile, Scrum software development methodology and Test Driven Development including SCRUM Framework). Using JIRA tool currently for project tracking.
- Extensively worked on Python and Java
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the,Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology
- Expertise in building and designing end to end AWS Cloud Solutions
- Extensively Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Extensive knowledge of applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for modelling a system.
- Experience in AWS IoT Solution
- Very Good experience of AWS PaaS and IaaS services.
- Experienced in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2015 and Bit Buc
- Hands on Experience in preparing the developed programs including Unit testing with VS Unit Testing
- Implemented Security within the application such as XSS, XRF, SQL Injection, QueryString Encryption etc.
No Visa sponsorship