Data Analyst - SQL & Teradata
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Data Analyst - SQL & Teradata vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 3+ years of work experience as Data Analyst or in similar filed
- Very good experience in SQL, preferably with Teradata
- Know-how of dash boarding tools like Qlik
- Expertise with plausibility tests for unknown data sources and a good quality awareness
- Capability to work independently, being well organized and proactive in the gathering of missing information
- Willingness in dealing with a broad variety of departments and backgrounds like management, IT, marketing, customer care and more together with a can-do atittude
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills are a plus
- Being responsible for the structure of database queries and objects in Teradata to collect, consolidate and process the defined KPIs
- Acting as first point of contact for ad-hoc analyses on the same topic like dividing a key figure further by age group
- Creating of one or more dashboards to visualize and communicate the data
- Contributing to key figure definitions, measurement strategies, project prioritization and more
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.