Security Engineer (Vulnerability Scanning/Penetration Testing)
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security Engineer vacancy requiring profound Vulnerability Scanning/Penetration Testing knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 5+ years of experience in penetration testing, security assessments or vulnerability scanning, or other offensive security roles, including experience with medium-to-large network infrastructure
- A thorough understanding of IoT security and security scanning platforms is beneficial
- Outstanding Go or Python coding skills would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Performing exploratory analysis of the FacNet and BOS environments while also supporting the deployment of infrastructure and processes to enact security scanning at scale
- Increasing existing workforce, with a focus on operational and research tasks
- Researching and modelling the structure of relevant networks and devising scanning approaches
- Executing scanning capabilities gap analysis, including vendor and open source considerations
- Managing operational scanning and tabletop exercises on IoT and supporting devices
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.