Requirements Engineer (Credit Risk)
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Requirements Engineer - Credit Risk vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years professional experience in IT business analysis and functional specification design within Private or Investment Banking
- A thorough understanding of business processes, financial products and risk along with expertise in system implementation, projects and testing
- Work experience within banking or finance industry preferably focusing on risk management for OTC/ETD or front to back trade flows
- Strong knowledge of SQL in addition to proficiency in analysing and writing test cases
- Know-how of BDD or Feature File in compliance with clear demonstrable Agile or Scrum skills would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Gathering and reviewing business requirements while also analysing the impact of change to the existing processes and system flows as well as maintaining documentation
- Coordinating with IT partners on the readiness for SIT/UAT/Regression combined with tracking and facilitating issues resolutions during the testing process
- Supporting Business Users and Developers during the whole software life cycle
- Delivering a Requirements Plan, Functional System Spec, Logical Data Model and use cases as well as creating Interface Specs and Traceability Matrix
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.