Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client is currently in a project to introduce Microsoft 365 (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange...) for all of it's 50'000 employees globally. The Collaboration and Retention Services is a global team of ca 200 staff located in Switzerland, US, Poland, UK and India. In The narrow team in Switzerland consists for ca 10 people.
- Technical leader for design, implementation, testing, and operations of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online products
- This role is primarily for focused on designing, configuring, and engineering, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business solutions to enable migration to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Support data and application migration from Legacy system(s) to Microsoft cloud.
- Configure OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online services and settings
- Develop and track metrics for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, including up-time, storage, and usage reports
- Document OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online configuration and design
- Provide OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online support to end users
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to resolve issues or provide support as and when require
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve End Users issue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- Adhere to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism
- 3-5 years' experience as a specialist in the area of respective Microsoft 365 apps - SharePoint and/or OneDrive
- Experience in handling Microsoft SharePoint, Groups and Teams, OneDrive is essential
- Strong PowerShell Scripting knowledge (including Azure, PnP PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Authentication and Security Controls available for M365
- Experience in configuring Proxy and Express Route for Microsoft365
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal as you will have to liaise with clients/teams globally.
- Fluency in German language would be an advantage
- Office 365
- Microsoft exchange
- Microsoft 365
- express route
- Microsoft azure
- windows gpo
- power platform
- power automate
Employee Value Proposition:
This is the opportunity to join a diverse team working in various countries in Europe and Asia, as well as one of the leading financial institutions in the world.
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 0.00 - 150000.00 CHF Daily
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.