Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Data Analyst - Zurich - Contract opportunity - CHF 85/105 per hour
We're looking for a talented Data Analyst to work for (my client) a leading Telecommunications business in Zurich.
Please note: This is a contract role, planned to last around 9 months.
In the Data Analyst role your tasks and responsibilities are:
- Structure of database queries and objects (views) in Teradata to collect, consolidate and prepare the defined KPIs
- Creation of one or more dashboards to visualize and communicate the data
- First point of contact for ad-hoc analysis on the same topic, eg dividing a key figure further by age group
- Possibility to contribute to key figure definitions, measurement strategies (AB test, survey, etc.), project prioritization, etc.
You'll report to the Head of Analytics and you'll spend part of the working week in the company's Zurich office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
The ideal candidate for this Data Analyst role will have:
- Good knowledge of SQL (ideally teradata)/at least 3 years of experience with SQL
- Quality awareness, experience with plausibility tests for unknown data sources
- Good knowledge of dashboarding tools, qlik preferred
- Hourly Rate: CHF 85-105 per hour
- Overtime: You'll also have the opportunity to earn overtime in this role
- Working from home 75%
- Competitive hourly rate
- Working with an industry leader
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 28th September 2021
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.