Senior Change Manager
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Elevate Direct
Senior Change Manager - Dublin or Cork, Ireland
A multinational company in Cork or Dublin is now looking for a permanent Senior Change Manager to join their team.
The Senior Project Manager/Change Specialist will work with the nominated project team, consisting of the technical lead, consultants, and developers to play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet business objectives, increasing employee adoption.
- Manage all services and delivery related work for nominated clients. This will involve the coordination of Internal resources and third parties/contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
- Provide a centre of expertise and develop change management methods and implement change management strategies and plans across programmes and projects.
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Develop a detailed project plan and track and report on progress to customers and internal management.
- Coach Senior Leaders and Executives in helping them fulfil the role of change sponsor
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Project Manager/Change Manager.
- Knowledge of project management processes, such as Scrum and Agile.
- Good technical understanding, preferably within ERP, CRM.
- A recognised change management qualification is essential.
- Must have EU Citizenship or a Stamp 4 Visa.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent Full time role with excellent salary and benefits package.