IT Project Coordinator - Pharma- Remote + Onsite
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We have an interesting requirement from one of our clients based in Switzerland. Please find the job details below and it would be great if you are interested to proceed.
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a Project Coordinator - IT + Pharma. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Start Date: November 2021
End Date: 12 months
Work location: Kaiseraugst, Switzerland
Remote/Home Office: Yes, on-site also required with COVID certificate
Team: ca. 10 people
Note: Ideally local on Swiss payroll or EU candidate willing to relocate and work onsite
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform and facilitate the administrative onboarding of resources and ensure process alignment with the resource management processes. This includes registration of External Business Partners, maintaining a program team master and organization chart, and management of distribution lists.
- Work with the PMO Resource lead to facilitate resource management processes and to ensure they are followed
- Support risk & issue management within the EpiCX Program Risk and Issue Management framework
- Support with maintaining the Program RAID log and work with the Project Managers to facilitate escalation of project risks/issues.
- Support the PMO Master Scheduler and Project Managers to manage and maintain the master program schedule and deployment plan.
- Support and facilitate the process to ensure compliance with documentation requirements as per Roche PMM Agile.
- Facilitate review and update of the Program Charter & Governance in a timely manner
- Maintain document management guidance and governance of document repositories (eg shared drives, project library)
- Work with the PMO Finance lead to ensure financial governance and established processes are adhered to
- Support event/meeting owners with event planning and logistics, inclusive of scheduling, digital setup, venue reservations and arranging payment
- Min. Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant work experience in Project Management (*)
- Min. 2 years of experience in Project Management as Project Coordinator or in Project Administration (*)
- Agile or Scrum Master Certificate or experience, SAFe is a plus (*)
- Work experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a must (*)
- Experience in process improvement (automation know-how is a plus) (*)
- Proficiency in Smartsheet (MUST), Trello, LucidChart and Google Suite are an advantage (*)
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a Global team with flexible working hours
- Proactive and strong collaborator, a team player