Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Strength include being detail-oriented and having the ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Affinity for general research or user research methods
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Master degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI, Computer Science or within a field which emphasizes human behavior or having related work experience
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Conducting independent research on numerous aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences
- Collecting and analysing user behavior through qualitative and quantitative methods like usability studies, interviews and surveys
- Working with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers, prioritizing research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Evangelizing research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.