Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Sentinel
Contract- 12 months
UK, initially remote
Up to €512 per day
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have experience as a Technical Architect?
Sentinel are working with a Global Pharmaceutical company looking for a Technical Architect to join their global team and work closely within the global team to provide development and design of custom made applications.
As the Technical architect, you'll work closely with specialized colleagues and be responsible for:
- As part of a team you will be responsible for the analysis of new functionalities, integration and improvements (change management) towards custom made applications
- Translate the functional requirements into technical design, application configuration and testing efforts
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and consistency of the deliverables so that it meets the designed specifications
- Creates, reviews and modifies coding, and UI, standards used by the software development team
- Performs ad-hoc programming and support in case of business-critical applications
- Documenting all aspects of the system (eg process design, application configuration, test plans, etc.)
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 15 years' experience, working in software development
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing industry
- Strong experience in working using Agile methodology or equivalent
- Experience with C# .net programming techniques
- Experience of working within an Agile environment and use of Microsoft Azure
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible.