IT Senior Project Project Manager
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Project Project Manager - Senior vacancy for a globally operating Aargau based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of experience as a successful Information Technology Project Manager with a strong IT Background in Business Intelligence Tool Implementation - SAP Tools such as BW4, SAC
- Proven success in using structured project management processes with deep understanding of various SDLCs, like Waterfall, Agile, iterative, SAP Analytics and Reporting technology and solutions and new Analytics implementation challenges
- Change Management experience is necessary; managing IT projects in GxP validated environments would be beneficial
- At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Business, Analytics and Reporting combined with equivalent work experience; Certification as Project Manager or Scrum Master is highly appreciated
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a plus
- Coordinating the project activities with 3rd party software vendor and/or System Integrator resources as needed to ensure project delivery and the different work streams when required
- Accomplishing multiple initiatives across the Global Template project including interaction with other multidisciplinary teams
- Supervising risk management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects, formulating risk mitigation strategies and recommending solutions
- Overseeing the processes required to ensure timely and appropriate generation, collection, distribution, storage, retrieval, and ultimate disposition of project information and documentation
- Supporting the definition and implementation of Data Governance and integrated view of the business through E2E scenarios following the business guidelines
- Engaging with interested parties within the company, verifying business use cases and providing expert consultancy by guiding new projects and internal customers
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 17317
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.