Oracle Fusion Cloud Report Application Developer
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Netherlands
Voor een directe eindklant in Den Haag is Harvey Nash op zoek naar Oracle Fusion Cloud Report Application Developers.
Duur: 6 maanden
Inzet: 40 uur
Project SOAR - GL and AP Migration to Oracle Fusion Cloud NL
mostly remote and for some resources 100% remote will be possible. Any on-site visits will depend on COVID situation, company policy and any business need for in-person interaction.
In September 2020 Aegon NL started the delivery phase of Project SOAR. This project works with Oracle to migrate Aegon Group's Legacy Peoplesoft General Ledger and Accounts Payable functionality to the Oracle Fusion Cloud, at the Oracle Data Centre in The Netherlands. It is a large and complex migration supported by an experienced Peoplesoft Team onsite in The Hague.
The SOAR Project is looking to hire 3 experienced Oracle Fusion Cloud Report Application Developers to continue the analysis of the current Peoplesoft nVision Reports across Aegon NL, Aegon Asset Management, Aegon Bank and Aegon Corporate Centre (Holdings), with a view to selecting the Oracle Cloud application most suited to then develop the new equivalent Oracle report. The Agile Squad of report builders will develop Oracle Reports and demo the reports developed to Aegon's end-users at weekly Sprint Reviews. Work started in March 2021 and circa 90/200 reports have been analysed and added to the Sprint Backlog.
10+ years' experience in Oracle Report writing is required in the Oracle Reporting tools stated below:
- Smart View, OTBI, Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) and BI Publisher
Typical profiles of interest will be long-term Oracle Financials resources that have built reports in OTBI and BI Publisher for several years and who have had some more recent exposure to Smart View and FRS. The other profile of interest will be a Legacy Hyperion person who has deep FRS and Smart View report development experience and who has subsequently gained Oracle Financials and OTBI and BI Publisher report development experience.
1 of the resources should preferably have Peoplesoft nVision reports experience in addition.
Candidates should note that many of the Peoplesoft nvision reports to be recreated in Oracle Reporting Tools are intermediate reports, being subsequently loaded into other applications. This creates a development complexity, needing to match cell-for-cell the report design where there are Embedded macros or routines for upload compatibility reasons.
Key skills required
- The ability to review current nVision Peoplesoft reports, interact with report users, estimate the user story points for the new Oracle Reports and then build and deliver the new Oracle Reports is critical.
- Extensive previous experience building/transposing Financial and BI Reports from a Legacy ERP system (preferably Peoplesoft) to Oracle is required.
- Oracle GL, AP and CM module and functional knowledge is required
- Previous report development and consulting experience working with Financial Services clients is required.
- An accounting qualification is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of GL and AP functionality and configuration is required.
* Oracle Reporting Tools: FRS (Financial Reporting Studio), Smart View, OTBI, BI Publisher (required)
* Oracle Fusion Financials R12, R13 (required)
* Oracle GL, AP, CM modules (required)
* Oracle Analytics Cloud (nice to have but not required)
* Peoplesoft nVision Reporting (preferred for 1 of the resources)
* SQL (preferred)