Lead CPQ Architect (Contract) - Elite FinTech firm
Posted on Sep 25, 2021 by Etonwood
A Lead CPQ Solution Architect is required for this elite FinTech firm, you will be a key member of this global CRM Transformation initiative, involved in the definition and implementation of a new streamlined Lead-to-Cash process model and rationalisation of the application landscape to a unified offering you will have the opportunity to shape the pricing, quoting and proposal solution. Working within a highly Agile environment, you will set the overall design for our Salesforce CPQ solution and support the Scrum teams in making timely architectural decisions.
Rate - £700 to £800 a day
Duration - 6 months likely rolling to 10-12 months
Location - Fully Remote (anywhere in the UK or EU)
Key Experience Required and Responsibilities -
- Extensive Salesforce CPQ experience as a solution architect.
- Strong knowledge of product catalogue, price book design and product data governance, including integration with downstream systems.
- Proven track record as an architect in terms of developing architectural standards and driving technology simplification and componentization.
- Experience of Agile methodologies with the ability to follow internal standards within a scrum delivery team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as strong previous experience of medium and large-scale transformation projects.
- Arrange and conduct meetings, workshops and presentations for a variety of audiences, demonstrating consistent high-quality communication.
- Experience in using a variety of tools and techniques to analyse, document and map complex technical solutions.
- Identify areas for solution improvement, specify requirements and implement recommendations for increasing effectiveness of current business solutions.
- Perform root cause analysis of problems and work closely with business users in order to identify and translate their needs into solution designs and system specifications.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are understood and signed off prior to sprint development commencement.