Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by CV-Library
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented, creative and friendly team working on a varied range of exciting marketing campaigns and digital projects.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
• Work closely with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their business, products and marketing objectives
• Recommend, plan and deliver dynamic integrated marketing programs across both online and off-line channels
• Manage projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget
• Be involved at all stages of the creative process
• Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationships and support the Account Director in ensuring client satisfaction, retention and growth
• Liaise closely with the internal design and digital teams plus external suppliers
• Work to tight deadlines whilst providing clients with exceptional service at all times.
Account Manager Requirements:
• Good marketing skills and a creative thinker, able to plan, manage and implement marketing initiatives and campaigns across digital and print channels
• Proven experience of project managing multiple projects within tight timescales
• A confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills
Good commercial acumen
• An organised approach with excellent attention to detail
• Personable, approachable and able to inspire confidence
• Previous experience in a marketing, creative or digital agency, or other marketing role
• Experience of working in the technology or software sectors preferred but not essential
• Graphic designers seeking to move to an account handling position are also encouraged
About Torpedo Group:
Torpedo is a creative agency specialising in B2B. We create integrated campaigns and digital experiences that captivate customers, build brands and accelerate demand.
We believe creativity is a powerful force for business growth. We give B2B marketers the creative firepower to captivate customers, build brand trust and accelerate demand. By blending strategy, creativity and technology, we deliver scalable ideas and marketing solutions that drive business success.
Location: Cassington, Oxfordshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
You may have experience of the following: Account Manager, Marketing, Account Executive, Marketing Accounts, Account Handler, Client Support, Digital Projects, Digital Marketing etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £42k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£27k - £28k Annual
£35k - £42k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual