Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by CV-Library
1. Liaise with clients to secure profitable flat fee contracts.
2. Liaise with clients to secure profitable ad hoc contracts.
3. Liaise with clients to secure profitable contracts.
4. Meet with clients by visiting them if they are based in the UK or at conferences in Europe if Europe based, usually once a year.
5. Attend events in both London & Frankfurt to meet clients & prospects. These are annual events.
6. Attend conferences to learn how the business operates, how we sell, probably 3/4 a year possibly in conjunction with 4.
7. Keep comprehensive records of all contracts and revenue generated by client/month/year.
8. Utilise the stock system to analyse sales data to present to clients to support contracts.
9. Export stock system data into excel to manipulate sales data into a presentable format.
10. Liaise with the marketing/administration team as & when necessary to encourage appropriate selections for conferences.
11. Support Managing Director with key clients, this is very much a joint approach.
12. Take on additional responsibilities when time allows.
Qualities and experience are as follows;
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Client liaison and relationship development
Good intermediate Excel skills for data manipulation and analysis
Front facing customer skills
Organised, good attention to detail.
This position will develop and grow so a very exciting time to be joining
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£32k - £37k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual