Mailroom - Data Entry and File Associate
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Community Management Associates
Job Type - Full Time, $12.00 - $16.00 Hourly DOE
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
- Scan and index invoices using data entry to enter the information by computer onto a system website called Strongroom.
- Maintain levels of customer service while meeting the demands in a high-volume production environment.
- Sort and distribute mail to various Departments and Managers' mailboxes within the Company.
- Log all incoming via Courier, USPS, FEDEX packages and contact the recipient for pick up.
- Manage, run mail, and enter new Accounts by use of a Pitney Bowes machine.
- Completes other projects as instructed by the senior management team.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently without supervision.
- Must be accurate, have strong organizational skills, and be able to multi-task
- Must meet reasonable deadlines and be detailed-oriented.
- Must have a positive and professional appearance, attitude, and demeanor.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and a consistent contributor as a team player.
- Regular, consistent, and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job
Environmental Job Requirements
- Physical demands involve processing, lifting, and moving incoming and outgoing mail bins, boxes (25 to 30 pounds) when delivered.
- Periodic standing, bending, and stooping is required
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must pass the Drug Test.
- Must pass the Background Check.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically gained through the acquisition of a high school diploma and/or GED.
- Two years of relevant work experience in an office environment.
- Computer skills - Data entry and Scanning