Payroll and Human Resources Generalist
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Hypori
Austin, TX 78759
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Contract Status: Immediate Hire
Hypori, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Payoll/Human Resources Generalist to join our team. If you are excited to be a part of a winning team, Hypori is a great place to grow your career. Hypori is a class-leading Virtual Mobile Infrastructure platform that delivers a managed and secure environment to power critical Mobility / BYOD programs. You can learn more about the Hypori product at .
The Payroll/Human Resources Generalist reports to the Head of Human Resources. Performing a wide range of human resources duties, this highly visible role requires excellent customer service skills and a high level of professionalism. The Payroll/Human Resources Generalist handles new hire onboarding and orientation, assists with benefit and compensation administration, assists with employee relations, and provides administrative support.
- Processes payroll.
- Handles all payroll related matters
- Assists and supports internal customers and responds to human resources-related inquiries.
- Issues new hire requirements to include employment and benefit enrollment forms and submits on-line background check data requests.
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation meetings.
- Assist with the recruiting process including offer letters, interview scheduling, offer letters, etc.
- Participates in benefits administration to include, change requests, employee information requests, and open enrollment.
- Provides guidance and support regarding company policies and HR laws and regulations.
- Creates and maintains employee personnel files.
- Updates and maintains HRIS system.
- Assists with processing employee terminations and notifying all relevant departments in a timely manner.
- Participates in and contributes to weekly staff and recruiting meetings and attends other relevant company meetings.
- Assists in reviewing various HR-related invoices and forwards to finance department for payment.
- Assists with employment verifications.
- Provides human resources reports and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree and 2 to 5 years of Human Resources experience, or equivalent work experience.
- Professional Human Resources certification (PHR) (preferred, but not required).
- High ethical integrity and ability to keep information confidential is required.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred.
- Experience processing payroll preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working for a government contracting firm strongly desired.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically in: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Able to work extended hours and weekends when needed.
- Authorized to work in the US without work visa sponsorship.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Hypori is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.