Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by TEKsystems
Our client, a financial institution in Zurich is hiring a Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist. The company is currently in a project to introduce Microsoft 365 (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange...) for all of its thousands of employees globally. Seize this opportunity to work in an international environment, with dynamic and skillful professionals in the heart of Zurich.
Only candidates willing to relocate to Switzerland and eligible to work there will be considered for this position.
- This role is primarily focused on designing, configuring, and engineering, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business solutions to enable migration to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business. Your main responsibility is to act as a technical leader for the design, implementation, testing, and operations of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online products.
- Develop and track metrics for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, including up-time, storage, and usage reports. Provide support to end-users and provide documentation on the configuration and design of those two products.
- Maintain a proactive approach to resolve End Users' issues.
- Support data and application migration from Legacy system(s) to Microsoft cloud.
- Provide all internal clients with dedicated, positive, and efficient service at all times.
- Adhere to processes and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism.
- 4-5 years of experience as a specialist in the area of respective Microsoft 365 apps, especially with SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Strong PowerShell Scripting knowledge (Azure, PnP PowerShell).
- Knowledge of Authentication and Security Controls available for M365.
- Experience in configuring Proxy and Express Route for Microsoft365.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal as you will have to liaise with clients/teams globally. Fluency in German language would be an advantage.
- Experience working on OnPrem SharePoint 2016/2019
- Experience managing Power Platform (Power app and Power Automate)
- Experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center (AIP and DLP deployment) is an advantage
- Windows GPO policy knowledge
- Experience in working in MultiGeo Tenant of M365
- Good understanding and working experience with MS Teams
If you want to hear more about this opportunity and about the project behind, feel free to contact (see below) and to send your CV.
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Daily
Job Type: Contract
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.