SQL Database Developer
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SQL/Database Developer vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 7+ years of experience as a SQL Developer with a real passion for quality, good design and clean code
- Practical knowledge of Relational Databases, Oracle SQL and PL/SQL as well as proficiency in performance tuning
- Competent handling of ETL tools like Informatica and PowerCenter and control-m
- Well-versed with Unix Servers, Shell Scripting and environment management
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server would be an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Contributing to the development of an Oracle/PowerCenter and Informatica component that, besides regulatory reporting, also provides trading and client data for analytical purposes
- Optimizing existing inefficient jobs, queries and reports as well as reviewing work done by teammates to ensure high quality
- Participating in the reduction of toil by increasing automation and driving quality and resiliency improvements
- Collaborating with Ops and Dev teams globally to quickly resolve any production or data quality issues while also providing PTA support
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.