Project Administrator/IT Administrator - Warwickshire/Remote
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
A highly organised and competent Midlands based IT/Project Administrator is required for the following 6 month opportunity.
The role will be a mixture of remotely based work and on site in Warwickshire (50/50 split).
- Duties to include:
- Minute taking
- Chasing actions from meetings and release actions
- Able to action lessons learnt
- Action and chase via email
- Will be using systems ADO (Assure Dev Ops) tool
- Logging changes in ALM
- IT proficient
- Can switch easily between systems and tasks
- Able to multitask
- Proactive in actions
- Support multiple people in the team
Will be able to work from home until the team return to the office and then work 50:50 from the end of October.
Full training will be given.
If you interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.