Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We are only able to hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in the implementation of their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the banking industry, we are currently looking for a Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Start date: November 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: Zurich (40% onsite, 60% remote from within Switzerland)
- Technical leader for design, implementation, testing, and operations of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online products
- This role is primarily for focused on designing, configuring, and engineering, SharePoint Online, and OneDrive for Business solutions to enable migration to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business Support data and application migration from Legacy system(s) to Microsoft cloud.
- Configure OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online services and settings
- Develop and track metrics for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, including up-time, storage, and usage reports
- Document OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online configuration and design
- Provide OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online support to end users
- Willingness to work outside standard business hours to resolve issues or provide support as and when require
- Maintain pro-active approach to resolve End Users issue.
- Provide all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- Adhere to process and procedures to maintain quality and professionalism
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years' experience as a specialist in the area of respective Microsoft 365 apps - SharePoint and/or OneDrive
- Experience in handling Microsoft SharePoint, Groups and Teams, OneDrive is essential
- Strong PowerShell Scripting knowledge including Azure, PnP PowerShell Knowledge of Authentication and Security Controls available for M365
- Experience in configuring Proxy and Express Route for Microsoft365
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal as you will have to liaise with clients/teams globally.
- Fluency in German language would be an advantage
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience managing Power Platform (Power app and Power Automate)
- Windows GPO policy knowledge
- Experience in working in MultiGeo Tenant of M365
- Experience working on OnPrem SharePoint 2016/2019
- Good understanding and working experience with MS Teams
- Added advantages having experience with O365 Security and Compliance Litigation hold eDiscovery center including AIP and DLP deployment
- Hands on Microsoft OneDrive implementation experience
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems