Senior Automation Testing Engineer
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Sr. Automation Testing Engineer. Candidate will provide hands-on test automation support in writing, maintaining, and improving test code with best coding practices followed.
- Provide proactive guidance, comprehensive documentation, and continual assessment of automation delivery across projects
- Translate broad strategies into specific action plans, utilizing existing resources and information to achieve strategic objectives and improve business results.
- Lead technical transformation within the team moving from a manual testing approach to an automation approach
- Work closely with test teams, developers, business, and vendor partners to drive and promote technical design in all our engineering processes
- Drive the team to become more adaptable in quality assurance through test automation, and Continuous Testing practices
- BS in Computer Science or Information Technology, or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience from which knowledge and skills may be obtained.
- 5 to 7 years of experience using Test Management, Defect Tracking, Requirements Management, and Modeling tools, including automated testing tools framework experience.
- At least 4 years of experience developing test automation using automation test tools like Selenium, Protractor, CypressIO, WebdriverIO etc. Experience in using Cucumber (Gherkin) for BDD/collaboration.
- Strong knowledge and experience with automation concepts, tools, and techniques.
- 3+ years of experience in building automation frameworks and managing test automation delivery and/or Practice
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience in Testing Microservices/API which includes Contract Testing, Mocking, integration between services, Functional Testing, unit testing, integration testing using mock/stubs etc.
- Expertise in working with DevOps implementation and good knowledge of CI tool Jenkins
- Experience in using either Cloud provider or Container for test execution purposes
- Knowledge in developing synthetic test data harness and experience in designing test data approach