Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by CV-Library
The role will support the business in the operations involving Group SAP applications and local IT application environments.
You will be the primary IT focal point for industrial manufacturing and logistic processes in the UK, the requirement is to support the local teams with the delivery and functionality of Group IT applications. The effort will include support for day to day operations in case of incident management where queries and issues can be managed locally or involving support of Central IT teams. There is requirement to work with key business stakeholders in requirements gathering and in case of developments to support in development, testing, training and delivery with relevant supporting parties. Where there is delivery of Group project to follow as IT for local organisation in supporting business to ensure requirements are well delivered according to the capacity of the project.
* There is requirement to work in collaboration with UK & Ireland team members for potential cross functional related topics.
* Support the UK applications life cycle management process within the defined application area.
* Follow third party vendor for support of relevant process.
* Liaise with the Group/UK and support the Region IT Business Partner to manage defined IT Business Projects, from initiation through completion in order to deliver efficient IT solutions to the business.
* Support the manager with the review, escalation & resolution (where applicable) of tickets/issues related to their area of responsibility.
* Act as a first/second level Help Desk.
Skills & Experience:
* Around 5+ years IT experience with a background as a IT Business/Applications Analyst .
* Experience with applications for manufacturing or FMCG sector would be ideal
* Experience with SAP l
* Experience of business process improvement through better use of IT.
* Excellent Excel skills.
* Analytical skills.
* Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role within a prestigious global company, please send your CV in the first instance and if relevant you will be contacted with full role and company information
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£48k - £60k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£330 - £330 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual
£450 - £480 Daily
£50k - £50k Annual
£487 - £487 Daily
£45k - £57k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual