Commercial Contracts Legal Counsel
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Experis AG
Commercial contracts Counsel
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Counsel for Commercial Contracts to join an existing Swiss Legal Department at a well-known firm. This exciting contracting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience, who are available to start in a short notice.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year with possibility of extension
- Responsible for:
- legal support of 2 Business Units IT & Procurement in Switzerland + globally
- commercial contract activities such as Contract Guidance support including post-care activities and training
- creating, drafting, negotiating & maintaining highly technical agreements and business contracts both related to the pharmaceutical sector as well as general corporate business agreements
- manage agreements and provide legal expertise on a global level, particularly all of Europe including Switzerland, the UK and Canada,
- negotiate with Suppliers, Vendors and other Business partners;
- Provide legal advice on improving the business and commercial processes within the organization;
- Provide legal support and trainings in the organizations' globalization initiatives such as contractual templates, systems and processes, I-SOPs and Guidelines;
- Prepare memorandums & reports with legal analysis as well as notices and letters.
- Manage relationships with key external lawyers and service providers.
- Minimum 8 years of legal experience, including at a law firm and substantial in-house experience.
- Prior experience in a large multinational company is a must
- Experience of technology transactions
- Knowledge and understanding of technology and IT solutions
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in Switzerland, the EU and Canada relating to, pharmaceuticals, technology, IT, and Privacy
- Experience within a pharmaceutical or technology company is highly advantageous.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.